Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Vintage Beach Pictures

Have I ever mentioned that I am always right?  Well I am!  Any picture taken by Marquita is guaranteed to be awesome.  But add the Hipstamatic Camera App (you know, the coolest thing EVER - besides pop tarts) into the equation and WOW!  These are soo cool!! 

Here is the proof:



Do I need to know how she got this one to turn out blue? Nope. All I need to know is that this one looks awesome and it is quite possibly my favoirite!!






























And this blog post is totally business related because we have previousely discussed Room 5 being the exclusive retailer of MARQUITA SAYRES PHOTOGRAPHY in Missouri.


So, World, here is your introduction to MARQUITA SAYRES PHOTOGRAPHY.

(Maybe one day those bold letters will be a link to her very own website!!)


Thanks Marquita!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All text and images on this blog are property of Room 5 Boutique, unless noted. If you share or link from this site (and please, feel free!), please acknowledge me! Thank you!!