Monday, August 23, 2010

Hipstamatic App for iPhone

So, I have a new app for my iPhone that I have to tell everyone about.  I absolutely LOVE it.  It is the coolest thing ever invented; well, besides cereal and pop tarts ;)!  I played with it all day on Sunday; it was me, the trees, grass, bugs, my dog and my husband - although he wasn't very good at it.  He thought it would be absolutely hilarious to make an evil face at the last second and then watch me get mad at him for it.

Bugs!?  Trees?!  Evil Husband Faces?!  What?!  Oh!  Sorry, in my excitement I forgot to tell you what this cool new invention is that's ranked all the way up at the top along with cereal!  It is the Hipstamatic App for the iPhone!!  It takes very cool "vintage" photos and you are even able to switch out your lenses,films and flashes for even more effects.  And, best of all, it integrates perfectly with your original camera app by storing the pics you take with the Hipstamatic app into your "Camera Roll."  I read about it on Enjoying the Small Things Blog by Kelle Hampton.  She is a photographer and takes some of the sweetest photos of her family.  She mentions this camera app very briefly on her Photography F.A.Q.s page but it was enough to catch my interest.

See, here is what the pictures look like:

And here is an image I couldn't wait to see how it turned out:


















See!  Isn't it so freakin' cool!!

These three pictures are all of the inside of Room 5 so this blog post is totally business related! ;)

I told my friend Marquita about this app and she downloaded it too.  I have charged her with the all-important mission of capturing pictures of the beach by her home in San Diego, CA.  I know the shoreline and the horizon will be portrayed beautifully when you combine this app with her photography skills. 

Marquita, I'm waiting!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

All text and images on this blog are property of Room 5 Boutique, unless noted. If you share or link from this site (and please, feel free!), please acknowledge me! Thank you!!