Friday, September 24, 2010

Pumpkin Man

Once I receive the rest of my Fall/Halloween Merchandise I plan to do a post you show all of you "My Favorite Things" to highlight, well, my favorite things!

But I just couldn't wait to show you this:


Pumpkin Man $4.50
My Pumpkin Man!  Isn't he so freakin' cool!!

Yeah, he is...

He is only 4 inches tall and loves to hang off the sides of bowls:


And, if your not careful; you'll only see him climbing out of the cookie jar:


But, of course, by that time it's too late and all of the treats are already gone!

Check back soon for "My Favorite Things" post; which will include this as well:

Onesies and Bibs by Stitches by Shaylynn


Aren't they so freakin' cute!

Yeah, they are!


Ok, I have to stop now!  Otherwise, there will be no need to do a " My Favorite Things" post!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

All text and images on this blog are property of Room 5 Boutique, unless noted. If you share or link from this site (and please, feel free!), please acknowledge me! Thank you!!