Friday, September 10, 2010

Mission Accomplished!

Well, after 10 long days, this is no longer taking over my stockroom!


It has FINALLY turned into this:


But not before I had to wade through hundreds of dollars of this:


$425.75 (104 items) to be exact.  But who's counting... really. Grr

Now, all I have left is this last pile of empty boxes.  But, it will have to be a guest of mine a little longer as I have to wait until next trash day to dispose of these bad boys.  I have overfilled the communal dumpster with the rest of my boxes.  Oops!!


I ordered some great Christmas items and I can't wait till it gets closer to the holidays to set up my displays. 

Here is a sneak peek of one of my favorites:


Thank goodness some stuff arrived safely!

More sneak peeks to come, so stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All text and images on this blog are property of Room 5 Boutique, unless noted. If you share or link from this site (and please, feel free!), please acknowledge me! Thank you!!