Thursday, September 23, 2010

It's Fall (part 2)

Well, I finally have the other half of my storefront merchandised to feature our official transformation into Fall!  I had so many new pieces to display, that I needed to put the expansion leaf into my table to make room!  That's the way I like it!  With all of these fun items, it was so hard to settle on one display concept.  But, I am happy to report, I am quite pleased with my decision; take a look!





Does the table display (above) look a little empty to you; compared to the display across the isle (below):?


Yeah, just a little!  But, have no fear.  I'm still waiting on the other half of my Fall/Halloween order!  That's right, this is only HALF of the shipment!!  By this time next week I might have to put supports under the table to keep it from buckling under the weight of all the new merchandise!

Make sure to keep checking back because I'll be keeping you posted!!
And be sure to check out It's Fall at Room 5 (part one) to see even more fun Harvest Items!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All text and images on this blog are property of Room 5 Boutique, unless noted. If you share or link from this site (and please, feel free!), please acknowledge me! Thank you!!