Monday, September 20, 2010

Its Fall at Room 5

Well, Fall is finally starting to arrive here at Room 5.  Today was a busy day of planning and merchandising.  Merchandising the current inventory of Fall and Halloween items and planning for the rest of the merchandise that is scheduled to be delivered this week.  I love all of my Fall/Halloween merchandise and I love how this display turned out!  Check it out:


And who can resist a little Hipstamatic action?  Certainly not me!

Here is a close-up of those super cool ceramic pumpkins.  I know you were checkin' them out!  Who in their right mind wouldn't?

I love the cluster of items on this table. 

The font of the cabinet has a glass door for displays (you can see it in the top picture), I love how these pumpkins and jack-o-lanterns peek out at you as you walk by!

Once again, I love how this display turned out!

Keep checking back, I'll keep you updated as the week goes on and I receive more merchandise.

Fall is so exciting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All text and images on this blog are property of Room 5 Boutique, unless noted. If you share or link from this site (and please, feel free!), please acknowledge me! Thank you!!