Thursday, October 28, 2010

Shopping Bags, Jewelry Boxes and Stickers. Oh My!!

So, I ran out of these about a week ago:























Which is a good thing!!  That means I've been selling my inventory!!!

Well, since I ran out of them I've been using these (on hand for just this occasion!):
























About 2 weeks ago I placed an order for this:

Just as a trial for the Christmas Gift season.  My plan is, if they do well, then I will carry them full time.



















So I needed some of these:


















Specialized jewelry boxes (with my business logo hot stamped on them) are a little A LOT out of my price range for something that is "a test product." Their kinda boring though aren't they?  Just wait...

My Hot Stamped shopping bags, which (once again) are these:
























Take about 3 weeks to get to me.

I can't NOT have my business's logo on my shopping bags.  This is another opportunity for advertising that I HAVE to take advantage of.

So I needed to kill two birds with one stone.

Or Should I say sticker:















Apparently 1000 stickers are faster to print and ship than 100 bags.  That math doesn't really add up for me.  But what do I know - I married a CPA so that I don't have to think about pesky things like 2+2.

But look what they do:
















You order 1000 of these puppies (that is the minimum amount allowed), pay for 1000 of these puppies and then they make it where you can't use at least 3 of them!  Normally this would not be a big deal, but, if you haven't noticed, we just recently ended a major recession (though I still need to see proof!) so I am still counting my pennies. Literally. But don't worry, I was able to finesse the annoying, defacing top-sticker off without any damage to my labels. Phew!!

So this was my project for the day:





















































I couldn't decide how I wanted the jewelry boxes to look, so I submitted this photo to various friends and family members for voting.

This was the outcome:
























These bags will do nicely until I receive my new shipment on Monday.  And I really like how the jewelry boxes turned out - I think this might be the permanent look for these!!

And if my bags arrive earlier, then my "sticker bags" can double as Trick-Or-Treat bags for the neighborhood kids.  Nothing like free advertising, am I right?!?!

Oh, and the jewelry - it's doing some serious butt-kicking!  I think it's proven that it can be a permanent department!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All text and images on this blog are property of Room 5 Boutique, unless noted. If you share or link from this site (and please, feel free!), please acknowledge me! Thank you!!