Monday, October 18, 2010

Goat Milk Stuff

Not too long ago, while blog hopping working, I learned about a company that makes soap and other bath and body products from goat milk whey.  "Interesting," I said to myself.  I had to find out more; I am really starting to get into this "natural" thing - and that is exactly what this company is all about: Natural!  Upon further investigation, I learned that this company, Goat Milk Stuff, is a Husband and Wife team along with their 8! children - amazing in itself.  And they offer their products for sale in a wholesale program in order to sell their very cool "stuff" to companies just like Room 5!  Perfect!!! I am always looking for unique companies and products to put in Room 5... and I've definitely found another one!!  (I totally just patted myself on the back... again. ;) )

I just received my first, of what I hope will be many, shipments.  I am so excited about these products and I wanted to make sure you all knew about them!

This is what my display looks like.  I have it set up right next to my register so that everyone will get a chance to see it.




And now for the details!

These Lotion Tubs are 4oz of pure bliss! 

The scents available at Room 5 are: Oatmeal, Milk & Honey; Lavender; Luv Spell; and Honeysuckle.

Ingredients: Soybean Oil, Beeswax, Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter, Vitamin E, and Fragrance.

Lotion Tubs: $18.00




Lip Balms: So Delicious!

Flavors available at Room 5: Vanilla, Honey, Peppermint, Black Cherry and Unscented

Ingredients: Soybean Oil, Beeswax, Sunflower Oil, Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter, Vitamin E and Flavor Oil.

Lip Balm: $3.50


Lotion Sticks: .5 ounses of Smooth!  The perfect size for airplane travel!

Scents available at Room 5: Honeysuckle, Lavender, Clean Cotton, Pink Sugary, Nautical, Luv Spell, and Oatmeal Milk & Honey.

Ingredients:  Soybean Oil, Beeswax, Sunflower Oil, Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter, Vitamin E, and Fragrance.

Lotion Sticks: $8.00


Bath Bombs:  OMG - 'nuff said.

Scents available at Room 5: Pink Sugary, Lub Spell, Honeysuckle, Cold Relief, Oatmeal Milk & Honey.

Ingredients: Baking Soda, Citric Acid, Sweet Almond Oil, Goat Milk Whey, Fragrance, and Witch Hazel.

Bath Bombs: $3.50


Last but not least:  The Soap!

Scents available at Room 5:  Clean Cotton, Rosemary Spearmint, Chardonnay, Cool Citris Basil, Cranberry Spice, Cucumber Melon, Honeysuckle, Lavender Essential Oil, Lemongrass, Luv Spell, Nautical, Pink Sugary, Purity, Sandlewood, Tea Tree, Lilac, and Oatmeal Milk & Honey.

Ingredients: Raw goat milk, Saponified natural fats, coconut oil, olive oil, soybean oil, and Fragrance.

Soap: $7.50

Each Soap fragrane has its own soap color.  And they all smell fabulous!

I expect to be placing another order soon, as these puppies are FLYING off the shelves!

Disclamer:  Sorry, the above pictures are not scratch-and-sniff, so save yourself the trouble of buying a new computer monitor due to fingernail scratches, and just stop by to check it all out!  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

All text and images on this blog are property of Room 5 Boutique, unless noted. If you share or link from this site (and please, feel free!), please acknowledge me! Thank you!!